1. Do the Career/life path you are passionate about because it is the only one that will truly make you happy. Work to live, yet do not make it all about money, as you may never be happy.
2. God is okay with whatever way you decide to worship or honor him. God is in our heart & soul. And you can worship him anyway you choose. He doesnt need you to defend him, he is all Omnipotent.
3. Treat others as you want to be treated. Any inconsideration of another comes back full circle in Karma. What this means is that you taught by having the same done to you at some point in the future. The higher vibration one has or awareness to God’s truth the quicker it will happen in time.
4. Love and partner only men or women who reciprocate your efforts, it must be mutual. Most loves, even friends we have known before, yet just because you have known someone from a past life doesn’t mean they should be your partner this life. Check with your Angel guides or do a past life regression for your outline for this life. When you love yourself and are mature enough to let go of the small things; your mate will come to you.
5. ITs okay to have boundaries with family member, friends, husbands, spouses, boyfriends/girlfriends and relatives.. you deserve the love and respect of your own choices. Sometimes you must say no. When you say No to others, you say YES to yourself.
6. Invest a part of your life to giving back either financial or investing your time in some form. We came here to serve humanity, so find your way to do this. Countless times I have given my time, gifts came in unexpected ways. Be the change in the world- you want to see.
7. Our biggest lesson on earth is to learn how to LOVE and judge less. Love everyone and people will love you back. Accept everyone and you will be accepted back. It is that simple.
8. We live forever….Everyone you know now and are close to, you have known for before; some thousands of years, And if you want proof –do a hypnosis session.
9. Most of the things we worry about on a daily basis, really do not matter in the big picture. Ever heard of the phrase do not sweat the small stuff. Learn Patience, and Acceptance of others lifestyles, opinions, perspectives, beliefs or background.
10. God really has a divine plan for everyone, if you feel lost: then do a past life regression to check your progress. (Ill do yours free if you have me come speak to your group) If you are seeking enlightenment, it will happen when its suppose to, just keep studying and enjoy life. We all do this in our own time.
Your Angel Mother,
Copyright protected; all rights reserved.